Friday, September 08, 2006

Books added to the 'to be read' pile(s)

Unlike Maxine, I didn't get much reading done on holiday so I didn't make any impression on my tbr stack. Upon returning home my prize from a competition on the BookBitch site had arrived - ' Bloody Mary' and 'Rusty Nail' by J A Konrath. And on checking my email I found I'd also won a tea caddy from Jacqueline Winspear's last competition and a copies of 'Roseanna' and 'The Man Who Went Up in Smoke' by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo from the HarperCollins Reading Groups website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulatoins! And, since I have been back, I have read half of one book in over a week. Sad. But winning competitions, great. Come over to Petrona soon as I'm going to post not a competition but a giveaway, if you are interested......OK having said this will make me actually write the post I have been meaning to all week!