Sunday, January 07, 2007

Euro Crime's first reviews of the New Year & other updates

Mike Ripley author of the 'Angel' books and Shots columnist has sent me his latest review column for the Birmingham Post from which I've extracted the British authors. You can find his reviews of the latest from Christine Green and Chris Collett in his
December Crime File. Also this week there's a review of the paperback of 'The Cipher Garden' by Martin Edwards by new reviewer Geoff Roberts as well as my take on 'Wash This Blood Clean From My Hand' by Fred Vargas.

Other updates include:

The 'Authors' (492 sites) list of author homepages continues to grow.

The 'New Releases' pages have been updated.

Last month's 'Competition' winners have been announced.

In 'Books' there are now bibliographies for 986 authors (5534 titles with links to 857 reviews) - I've added bibliographies for the following: A C Baantjer, Elena Forbes, Georgette Heyer, Suzette A Hill, Ian Morson and Hugo Rifkind.

In 'Books' I've updated the bibliographies (ie added new titles) for: Sam Bourne, Tom Bradby, Kjell Eriksson, Jasper Fforde, Barry Maitland, Amy Myers, Julia Navarro, Andrew Pepper, Ann Purser, R T Raichev and Cathi Unsworth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you have been BUSY! You do a great service to the book community so a big thank you. BTW, review-wise, do you need a histmyst reviewer? I'd be interested.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Hi PK. I've emailed you directly using your address off 4MA. Please let me know if you don't receive it. ta K