Saturday, March 14, 2009

Louise Anderson's next book

I may have used the above title before but...there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel for those of us awaiting the follow-up to Perception of Death.

The US edition of Perception of Death came out a couple of weeks ago. (The UK edition came out in 2004 - that's how long a wait it's been!)

In a recent interview in the Evening Times, this slight hope was given:

"Louise said: "I love writing because I can just escape into it. The characters are real to me - I miss them when I'm not writing.

"We are hoping to have my second book out this year, but it will depend on the market. I want to finish the second one so I can get on with some more new ideas."

I listened to the audio book of Perception of Death narrated by the superb Cathleen McCarron and my review is here.

There's also an extract published here.

1 comment:

maxine said...

Sounds good. There are some rather strange comments at that link you provide. Makes you despair, really!