Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Reviews: Cleave, Cole, Frimansson, Knight, MacBride, Williams

Here are the new reviews that have just been added to the website:
Michelle Peckham reviews a New Zealand crime novel - Cemetery Lake by Paul Cleave;

Amanda Gillies reviews GodSword by Emerson Cole;

Maxine Clarke reviews Good Night, My Darling by Inger Frimansson;

Terry Halligan reviews the paperback release of Crowner Royal by Bernard Knight;

Craig Sisterson reviews Halfhead by Stuart B MacBride

and Norman Price reviews the Ellis Peters Award contender, The Interrogator by Andrew Williams.
Previous reviews can be found in the review archive and forthcoming titles can be found here.

4 comments:

Philip Amos said...

Another hugely helpful review from Maxine here, for how I have managed to overlook Frimansson, I do not know. And also from Michelle -- I am forever intending to correct the fact that I have read no New Zealand crime fiction other than Dame Ngaio. Deplorable -- if there were a register of crime fiction readers, I'd have myself struck off it. You, Karen, on the other, deserve a damehood for services to crime fiction, and I'm working on that.

Anonymous said...

Philip is right, Karen! Thank you for all that you do to keep us criminally-minded readers up-to-date on books that are out there.

Kiwicraig said...

If you'd like to know some more about Kiwi (New Zealand) crime fiction Philip, feel free to come and visit my blog at: http://kiwicrime.blogspot.com/

Kiwicraig said...

PS I agree with Philip and Maxine re: Karen - you're going an absolutely fantastic job, and it's a pleasure to play my small part in what you've created.