Thursday, December 23, 2010

Handy II (cover theme non crime fiction)

There are loads of these hand-cupping covers nowadays but these two (non crime) are very similar...

I thought the Lisa Kleypas cover looked familiar:

My mum has just read this one over Christmas.

Picture Perfect is in my first Handy post.


kathy d. said...

I hate to be a grinch on this holiday, but honestly I don't think I could read a book with one of those covers.

On that note, have a happy holiday!

Clemens P. Suter said...

The challenge of using stock photoos ;-) Personally I design my covers myself, also for my latest crime story CELETERRA.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that another trend for Romance Fiction lately has been the photo of white beach chairs in front of a sea horizon. The photo has appeared on quite a few books in the last year.