Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trailer - Before I Go to Sleep

S J Watson's debut novel, Before I Go to Sleep will be published by Doubleday on 28 April. I have a glowing review from Lizzie Hayes to publish a bit nearer to the release date. Here's the synopsis and the trailer:

'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.


4 comments:

S J Watson said...

Thanks so much for posting this video. It's very much appreciated!

SJW

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

This sounds like my cup of tea :)

I hope you're enjoying Bryant & May On The Loose. I read it last year and loved it.

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Danielle said...

What a tempting trailer. I'll have to watch for this one!