Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reviewers Wanted 2011

Here is a repeat of my occasional request for new reviewers. Life does get in the way of reviewing sometimes so I could do with one or two more reviewers to help out:
The Euro Crime band of reviewers continues to do sterling work over on the reviews page on the website but could do with some help as the requests for reviews are coming thick and fast via email and in the parcel safe.

I'm particularly after reviewers who enjoy: the Martina Cole type of book, thrillers and the noir/grittier end of the crime spectrum. Plus, I am receiving more audio books and e-copies if anyone fancies helping out with those.

So if you're in the UK and fancy reviewing the occasional (or more!) book, do pop over to the website, have a look round and drop me an email. (NB. Euro Crime just covers British and European crime fiction - you can read the review policy here.)

No comments: